Recipes

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Making a Difference

This blog and websites pertaining to the organic lifestyle came about with much thought and consideration. God has shed light on so many aspects of our daily life that I had no idea of and to be quite honest and feel a little ignorant after learnng. Many stepping stones have been laid out in my life for this new journey so perfectly!
The big question for me is now that I know, "What do I do about it?" The easy answer is well there is not a whole lot that I can do it seems too large of a task to truly make a difference. The more I spoke with my family the more I realized God can use anyone to make a difference so don't count yourself insignificant! Since I can remember, I have always desired to make a difference I just was told over and over again it's not possible-you can't save the world ya know! What rings so loudly within me is not that I can do anything but Christ who lives in me can do all things! Relying on him for my every move with this cause I hope and pray that I will not stand in the way of being His instrument whether large or small. We sit idle when God calls us to something. Circumstances may cause you to believe it can't be done or who am I to speak out, but brother and sisters let me tell you that You are God's child and He has designed you to make a difference for His Kingdom and His Glory! Learning your identiy as His Child seems to be a life long process but letting go and letting God is just a choice you make-let me add one of the most important choices you will EVER make! If have passion or are being lead in Spirit to do anything, do not give up or ignore it. Since 10 years old I can recall having a passion for Nature, Conservation, Animals, etc. basically as my husband now puts it a "Tree Hugger". Reflecting back on my childhood I wanted so badly to become a Rainforest Biologist-which you guessed it I was told I couldn't make any money nor could I make a difference! I do know that parents in general do the best they can but I now can see the true importance with my own childhood that we should always encourage and support our children in their hopes and dreams. Bringing up Godly children encouraging them to be led by their Spirit is an exciting journey for parents. We get lost in the secular ways of success and diminish the natural inclination to be led by God in all things. So here is my shot later on in life being led by my "internal heaviness" aka Holy Spirit trying to make a differnce.  Hoping to share God's message through all means He lays along my path!  Lots of prayer and patience (which He is still working on with me as with most people) are going to be needed on this new venture but I am so excited and ready to do God's Work!!

Love and Blessings to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment